ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
NJC are pleased to announce that we have recently been accredited to UKAS ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHAS18001 standards in Quality, Environment and Health and Safety management systems, demonstrating our dedication to all three disciplines and our continual development as a company.
These accreditations are the internationally recognised standards for excellence in quality management proficiency. As an organisation we recognise the need for exceptional quality in our management systems giving us a distinct advantage when seeking new clients, and entering new markets.
We believe these accreditations will offer the following benefits to our company:
- A framework to solve problems and provide solutions in all stages of the construction process.
- Assurances to construction industry stakeholders so the firm can perform competitively in the marketplace.
- Monitoring and improving client satisfaction.
- A system to make operations efficient, smoother and more effective.
- Evidence of improved credentials and competency to ensure transition during Pre-Qualification Questionnaire and tender processes.
- A method of controlling construction related risks to quality, environment, health & safety, and maintain legal compliance.
- Reduced risks from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Scope to drive down costs within the supply chain and provide better value for clients.